For the next 10 days (with a little break on Christmas day), I’m going to recap the last decade—probably some of the most emotional years of my life. Now, these are just some of my favorites across the last decade, I obviously can’t include everything. When it comes to TV shows, I only chose shows that had a premiere date starting 2010 or after, hence why favorites like Parks and Recreation and Community aren’t on the list. I hope you enjoy!
What Was I Doing?
- Finished my first year of college
- Moved into my first apartment
- Got to spend one last summer with my best friends before we got too preoccupied with life
- Went to Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Orlando
- Back to Walt Disney World for the first time since I was seven
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
The King’s Speech
Scott Pilgrim vs The World
Never Let Me Go
The Social Network
Toy Story 3
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
How Did This Get Made?
Words Words Words, Bo Burnham
Contra, Vampire Weekend
Pickin’ Up the Pieces, Fitz and the Tantrums
Infinite Arms, Band of Horses
She & Him: Vol 2, She & Him
Signs and Signifiers, JD McPherson