I’m participating in a read-a-thon?
My August is covered in ARCs, many that are coming out on the same day, and September is looking to be about the same. So when I saw on twitter that NetGalley was holding their first ever #Reviewathon to help reviewers get through your TBR’s and help boost your NetGalley feedback ratio.
The #Reviewathon is going to run from July 22nd to August 31st. Here’s my next few weeks of ARC’s:
- How the Light Gets In by Katy Upperman – 8/6
- Postcards for a Songbird by Rebekah Crane – 8/6
- All the Water in the World by Karen Raney – 8/6
- Say You Still Love Me by K.A. Tucker – 8/6
- Campusland by Scott Johnston – 8/13
- The Silence Between Us by Alison Gervais – 8/13
- Color Me In by Natasha Diaz – 8/20
- Spin by Colleen Nelson- 9/3
- Trapeze by Leigh Ansell – 9/10
- It’s a Whole Spiel by Katherine Locke – 9/17
Lets hope I can a jumpstart on these ARC’s and make a big dent in my review TBR.