When I started this blog in February 2018, I set out to cover all types of content. This would be a space for me to get things off my chest, or to just rant and rave about things that excite me. And for the most part, that’s what I’ve been doing.
As time went on, especially as I entered my one-year blogiversary, I began to notice that probably 75% of my posts are book related. Now, there’s nothing wrong with that, but I feel like I’m stuck in a rut. I want to write more things that are creatively stimulating, but that doesn’t mean I won’t make the occasional tag or listicle, and reviews aren’t going anywhere, either. And I realize that most of my views and likes come from my book related posts, but I don’t really care. It’s not like I’m rolling in the views to begin with, you know? What’s most important is that I’m happy with the content I’m producing and if others like it too, then that’s great.
And who knows? Maybe a month from now, I’ll be back to mostly book content and this post was just a rant that you roll your eyes at and get’s lost in the pages of posts that come after. Anyway, here is a list of some things you’ll hopefully be seeing on here soon:
- Writing updates—I’m bringing these back as I try to dive back into my many WIPs
- Movie and TV listicles
- Personal posts centered on my experiences and tales from my childhood
- Flash fiction—super short stories (never done these before, but let’s give ’em a go!)
- Reviews: books, movies, tv, shows—anything and everything
- More chronic illness talk—it’s something that is all encompassing in every point of my life, why not talk more about it?
- And more!
I hope you’re all down to go on this journey with me. Want me to talk about other stuff? Let me know!