Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Every October I’m reminded of how much I really love mysteries and thrillers.
When I made my TBR, I made a list of almost 40 mystery/thrillers to choose from for the month. I would use a number generator and then read what ever book went with the corresponding number. Obviously, I wasn’t going to read 40 books in 30 days so I wanted to highlight ten books that I wish I could have squeezed in, but ultimately didn’t get a chance to read this month.
- Behind Her Eyes by Sarah Pinborough
- All These Beautiful Strangers by Elizabeth Klehfoth
- Girl Unframed by Deb Caletti
- I Have No Secrets by Penny Joelson
- Don’t Look Back by Jennifer Armentrout
- The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter
- Lock Every Door by Riley Sager
- You Are Not Alone by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
- The Reunion by Guillaume Musso
- The French Girl by Lexie Elliott
I’m a big baby when it comes to anything scary so in the past I only would read YA mysteries, but as the month carried on, I started to add more adult books to my list and I’m excited to get to them next year.
Next week I’ll post my wrap up and you can see all the books I did get to this month!