It’s a Tag Tuesday, y’all
- Circle back to WordsAboutWords so they can see all your answers.
- Tag the person you found this from.
- Don’t stress and have fun! (& also stay safe!)
1. Favorite reading spot at home?
I almost always read in bed. I do most of my reading at night before going to sleep, so that’s my designated spot. I have a lot of pillows and an overhead fan on high to help with the Florida heat.
2. An unread book in your physical TBR?
Take your pick, I’ve got about a thousand! The next book I plan to read is How to Build a Girl by Caitlin Moran because a movie of the book starring Beanie Feldstein is coming out early May.
3. A book you’ve actually read from your physical TBR pile?
Beach Read by Emily Henry! I absolutely loved it.
4. Next book release you’re hyped for?
Unfortunately, so many things are being pushed back because of the pandemic. However, there are still a ton of new releases I’m excited for, but I’m really pumped for Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert. Get a Life, Chloe Brown was one of my favorites last year, so I can’t wait to dive back into that family.
5. Favorite bookish world to escape to?
I mean, Hogwarts, duh.
6. A bookish world you would NOT want to visit?
Panem. I don’t have the skills or temperament to survive in the world of The Hunger Games
7. Favorite author to follow on Twitter?
Emma Lord (Tweet Cute) is such a mood.
8. A bookish craft you’d like to try?
I’m not a craft girl, my book journal is probably as good as its gonna get.
9. Something you’d like to practice/get better at?
Procrastinating and focusing my attention when it comes to writing—damn you, YouTube!
10. How many times has your reading been interrupted by a family member/living mate?
My mom has this skill of always interrupting me when I have 10 pages left in a book, the last few minutes of a movie/TV show, or the climax of a book/movie/show,
11. Have you bought a book since you’ve been in quarantine? Which & from where? [No? Well, there’s still time…]
I’ve had some books come in that I preordered in January, but I did order Frozen Beauty by Lexa Hillyer from my favorite indie bookstore, Powell’s. It’s very important to support your local indie bookstores because they are really hurting during this hard time. Check out Bookshop to support bookstores in your area
12. What TV shows/movies have you binged watched?
Little Fires Everywhere just finished and I did a rewatch of one of my favorite British shows, My Mad Fat Diary
13. What other media are you consuming?
Lots of TV and movies. We’re signed up for pretty much every streaming service available. And podcasts!
14. Favorite song to wash your hands to?
I only listen to Lin-Manuel Miranda:
I hope you all are staying safe, healthy, washing those hands!