I saw this on Youtube by chelseadollingreads and thought it would be fun! And I may have stolen some of her answers….Read More »
So far, I have read 52 books in 2018—meaning I’m halfway through my goal of 100 books for the year!
- Author you’ve read the most books from? Hands down, Sarah Dessen. I’ve read everything she’s ever written. Her books are my biggest inspirations.
- Best sequel ever? I don’t read many books that are part of a series. Do the Harry Potter books count? And the To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before trilogy.
- Currently reading? The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
- Drink of choice while reading? No preference.
- E-reader or physical books? Physical books all the way. I went through a phase thinking I could go the e-reader route, but that was really just an excuse to read during class in college.
- Fictional character you probably would have actually dated in high school? Dexter from This Lullaby or Owen from Just Listen.
- Glad you gave this book a chance? Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. I’m not really into fantasy books (except Harry Potter) but I trust Rainbow with my whole heart and she did not disappoint.
- Hidden gem book? Just off the top of my head….Love and Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch. I was expecting a fluffy European romance but it had so much more depth. I loved it.
- Important moment in your reading life? When my best friend shoved Twilight in my hands during junior year of high school.
- Just finished? The Witch Doesn’t Burn In This One by Amanda Lovelace
- Kinds of books you won’t read? Horror, SciFi, Fantasy
- Longest book you’ve read? Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Major book hangover because of…? We Were Liars by E. Lockhart fucked me up
- Number of bookcases you own? Four, but I probably need about seven
- One book you have read multiple times? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Preferred place to read? My bed
- Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you read? “Just… isn’t giving up allowed sometimes? Isn’t it okay to say, ‘This really hurts, so I’m going to stop trying’?” – Fangirl
- Reading regret? Waiting so long to read Harry Potter
- Series you started and need to finish (all books are out in series)? I don’t have one
- Three of your All-Time Favorite Books: Just Listen, This Lullaby both by Sarah Dessen, Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Unapologetic fangirl/fanboy for? Harry Potter. Let’s just say, I’m pretty sure I blacked out my entire time at the Warner Brothers studio tour in London. I also took a trip with my best friend and our moms to Forks, Washington for a Twilight tour…
- Very excited for this release – more than all the others? Puddin’ by Julie Murphy
- Worst bookish habit? Not remembering plots to books after I read them. They just *POOF* escape my brain.
- X marks the spot: start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book. Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
- Your latest book purchase? Pre-ordered Save The Date by Morgan Matson!
- ZZZ-snatcher (book that kept you up WAY late)? Most of them do. For some reason I seem to only read at night, so when I’m really into a book I won’t be able to go to sleep
This was fun! I found this from Bookchanted