Who doesn’t love fall? I’ve always lived in a place with no definitive seasons, the weather always being in the mid-70’s and sunny. However, the four years I lived in Oregon, I really got to experience the gloriousness of fall. The lush greenery as we walked along the Willamette River to get to the football stadium. The leaves falling all around campus littering the damp ground as you walked to and from class. Yeah, it rained a lot, but it was so beautiful that it didn’t even matter. I got this lovely autumnal tag here
I saw this on Youtube by chelseadollingreads and thought it would be fun! And I may have stolen some of her answers….Read More »
So far, I have read 52 books in 2018—meaning I’m halfway through my goal of 100 books for the year!
- Author you’ve read the most books from? Hands down, Sarah Dessen. I’ve read everything she’s ever written. Her books are my biggest inspirations.
- Best sequel ever? I don’t read many books that are part of a series. Do the Harry Potter books count? And the To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before trilogy.
- Currently reading? The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
- Drink of choice while reading? No preference.
- E-reader or physical books? Physical books all the way. I went through a phase thinking I could go the e-reader route, but that was really just an excuse to read during class in college.
- Fictional character you probably would have actually dated in high school? Dexter from This Lullaby or Owen from Just Listen.
- Glad you gave this book a chance? Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. I’m not really into fantasy books (except Harry Potter) but I trust Rainbow with my whole heart and she did not disappoint.
- Hidden gem book? Just off the top of my head….Love and Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch. I was expecting a fluffy European romance but it had so much more depth. I loved it.
- Important moment in your reading life? When my best friend shoved Twilight in my hands during junior year of high school.
- Just finished? The Witch Doesn’t Burn In This One by Amanda Lovelace
- Kinds of books you won’t read? Horror, SciFi, Fantasy
- Longest book you’ve read? Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Major book hangover because of…? We Were Liars by E. Lockhart fucked me up
- Number of bookcases you own? Four, but I probably need about seven
- One book you have read multiple times? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Preferred place to read? My bed
- Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you read? “Just… isn’t giving up allowed sometimes? Isn’t it okay to say, ‘This really hurts, so I’m going to stop trying’?” – Fangirl
- Reading regret? Waiting so long to read Harry Potter
- Series you started and need to finish (all books are out in series)? I don’t have one
- Three of your All-Time Favorite Books: Just Listen, This Lullaby both by Sarah Dessen, Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Unapologetic fangirl/fanboy for? Harry Potter. Let’s just say, I’m pretty sure I blacked out my entire time at the Warner Brothers studio tour in London. I also took a trip with my best friend and our moms to Forks, Washington for a Twilight tour…
- Very excited for this release – more than all the others? Puddin’ by Julie Murphy
- Worst bookish habit? Not remembering plots to books after I read them. They just *POOF* escape my brain.
- X marks the spot: start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book. Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
- Your latest book purchase? Pre-ordered Save The Date by Morgan Matson!
- ZZZ-snatcher (book that kept you up WAY late)? Most of them do. For some reason I seem to only read at night, so when I’m really into a book I won’t be able to go to sleep
This was fun! I found this from Bookchanted