New year, new books!
Looking at all the books that are coming up in the next year is both daunting and exciting. I should have been keeping better track on upcoming releases, instead of waiting for the end of December. Most of these are YA or romance as I’ve noticed that I usually find literary/general fiction books in the moment—unless it’s from a favorite author. This isn’t everything for each month, just some of my most anticipated.
Let’s get cracking on the first quarter of the year!
- When You Look Like Us by Pamela N. Harris 1/5
- One of the Good Ones by Maika Moulite, Maritza Moulite 1/5
- Concrete Rose by Angie Thomas 1/12
- This Will Be Funny Someday by Katie Henry
- Girl on the Line by Faith Gardner 1/19
- The Ex-Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon 1/26
- Muted by Tami Charles 2/2
- Much Ado About You by Samantha Young 2/2
- Dark Horses by Susan Mihalic 2/16
- A Shot at Normal by Marisa Reichardt 2/16
- Good Girl, Bad Blood by Holly Jackson 3/2
- Yolk by Mary H.K. Choi 3/2
- Act Your Age, Eve Brown by Talia Hibbert 3/9
- Meet Me in Paradise by Libby Hubscher 3/23
- With You All the Way by Cynthia Hand 3/30
This is just the tip of the iceberg, my friends. I’ve already pre-ordered four books from this list…
Let me know of any books you’re excited for in 2021!