Oh springtime! The birds are chirping, the flowers are blooming, and books are falling out of the sky!
Why are all the books released in the spring? June 1st alone is bursting with books from some of my favorite authors. And these are just the highlights!
- Hana Khan Carries On by Uzma Jalaluddin 4/13
- Second First Impressions by Sally Thorne 4/13
- The Good Sister by Sally Hepworth 4/13
- Everyone Dies Famous in a Small Town by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock 4/20
- What’s Not to Love by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka 4/20
- Anna K: Away (Anna K, #2) by Jenny Lee 4/27
- Take Me Home Tonight byMorgan Matson 5/4
- Better Than the Movies by Lynn Painter 5/4
- The Summer of Broken Rules by K.L. Walther 5/4
- People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry 5/11
- Yearbook by Seth Rogen 5/11
- Heartstopper Vol. 4 by Alice Oseman 5/13
- Off the Record by Camryn Garrett 5/18
- The Turnout by Megan Abbott 6/1
- We are Inevitable by Gayle Forman 6/1
- The Road Trip by Beth O’Leary 6/1
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid 6/1
- We Can’t Keep Meeting Like This by Rachel Lynn Solomon 6/1
- That Weekend by Kara Thomas 6/22
Are you pumped for any of these titles? Am I missing anything that you think I’ll love? Let me know!